TED-LIUM Release 3
Summary: TED-LIUM corpus release 3
License: Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 3.0
Downloads (use a mirror closer to you):
TEDLIUM_release-3.tgz [54G] ((data) ) Mirrors: [US] [EU] [CN]
About this resource:
This is the TED-LIUM corpus release 3, licensed under Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 3.0.
All talks and text are property of TED Conferences LLC.
This new TED-LIUM release was made through a collaboration between the Ubiqus company and the LIUM (University of Le Mans, France)
- 2351 audio talks in NIST sphere format (SPH), including talks from TED-LIUM 2: be careful, same talks but not same audio files (only these audio file must be used with the TED-LIUM 3 STM files)
- 452 hours of audio
- 2351 aligned automatic transcripts in STM format
- TEDLIUM 2 dev and test data: 19 TED talks in SPH format with corresponding manual transcriptions (cf. ‘legacy’ distribution below).
- Dictionary with pronunciations (159848 entries), same file as the one included in TED-LIUM 2
- Selected monolingual data for language modeling from WMT12 publicly available corpora: these files come from the TED-LIUM 2 release, but have been modified to get a tokenization more relevant for English language
Two corpus distributions:
- the legacy one, on which the dev and test datasets are the same as in TED-LIUM 2 (and TED-LIUM 1).
- the ‘speaker adaptation’ one, especially designed for experiments on speaker adaptation.
More details are given in this paper:
François Hernandez, Vincent Nguyen, Sahar Ghannay, Natalia Tomashenko, and Yannick Estève, “TED-LIUM 3: twice as much data and corpus repartition for experiments on speaker adaptation”, submitted to the 20th International Conference on Speech and Computer (SPECOM 2018), September 2018, Leipzig, Germany
A preprint version is available on arxiv (and in the doc/ directory).
SPH format info:
Sample Rate: 16000
Bit Rate: 256k
Sample Encoding: 16-bit Signed Integer PCM
External URL: https://lium.univ-lemans.fr/download/ted-lium_release3